HOW CAN OUR TEXAS AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYERS HELP YOU?
The TEXAS auto INJURIES LAWYERS of Beaty Law Firm can provide many services to you after a car COLLISION , including:
- a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your injuries case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as injuries reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto injuries.
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and set up all claims
- Helping you to get your car repaired or replaced
- Working to get you a rental car so your transportation needs are met
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the collision and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
We take our clients’ welfare seriously. Your case is important to you, and it is important to us, too.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO RECOVER IN TEXAS CAR ACCIDENT CLAIM?
we understand the serious nature of the injuries that TEXAS car ACCIDENT victims and their families face.
The severity of these injuries depends on the weight of the vehicles involved in the collision, the speed at which the vehicles were traveling and the location of the impact. The injuries can include:
Cuts and lacerations
Herniated or bulging discs
Soft tissue injuries (such as whiplash or tendon tears)
Spinal cord injuries (paralysis)
Traumatic brain injury
Our goal is to maximize the value of each one of our clients’ cases. We will gather all of your medical records and work records and consult with experts to seek just compensation for you and your family, including:
Car rental and car repair or replacement
Past and future medical expenses
Lost income and lost future earning capacity
Pain and suffering
Loss of consortium and loss of services
- Physical Impairment
If the defendant driver in your case was either grossly negligent or engaged in willful conduct, we may also seek punitive damages in order to punish and deter such behavior.